LAST UPDATED: January 3, 2017
Collection of Information
1. Information You Provide to Us. Loggcity Digital collects information that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you register or update the details of your account, post information in order to sell any good through the Loggcity Digital Service, communicate with other users, provide reviews or other comments, purchase any services from Loggcity Digital, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, Loggcity Digital account password, telephone number, postal address including city, country, and postal code, photographs, written descriptions of your posted goods, any bids you make on offers through the Loggcity Digital Service, any reviews or comments you make using the Loggcity Digital Service, all correspondence or communications with other users or with us conducted via the Loggcity Digital Service, government-issued identification documents (such as a driver’s license), and any other information you choose to provide.
2. Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Loggcity Digital Service. When you access or use the Loggcity Digital Service, we automatically collect information about you, including:
2.1. Log Information: We log information about your use of the Loggcity Digital Service, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Loggcity Digital Service.
2.2. Device Information: We collect information about the device you use to access the Loggcity Digital Service, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
2.3. Location Information: If you consent to the collection of location information from your computer or mobile device, we may collect this information when you access or use the Loggcity Digital Service, or when you otherwise consent to the collection of this information. We may also use your IP address to infer an approximate geographic location for your computer or device.
2.4. Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that helps us to improve the Loggcity Digital Service and your experience, see which areas and features of the Loggcity Digital Service are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “gifs,” “pixel tags” and “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in the Loggcity Digital Service or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
Use of Information.
4. General Uses. Loggcity Digital uses information about you for various purposes, including to:
4.1. Enable you to access and use the Loggcity Digital Service, to personalise the Loggcity Digital Service, and to optimise the type of offers presented to you when you use the Loggcity Digital Service;
4.2. Create and maintain a trusted and safer environment on the Loggcity Digital Service, including through detection and prevention of fraud, unauthorised access, intrusion, and service interruption;
4.3. Conduct investigations and to respond to disputes between users, error resolution, and other similar customer support service;
4.4. Operate, protect, improve and optimise the Loggcity Digital Service, our business, and our users’ experience;
4.5. Perform analytics, conduct research, and monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with the Loggcity Digital Service;
4.6. Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Loggcity Digital and others, and provide advertisements that match user profiles or interests, news and information we think will be of interest to you;
4.7. Send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you;
4.8. Comply with our legal obligations or requests from law enforcement agencies, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties;
4.9. Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
4.10. Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Loggcity Digital is based in Nigeria and UK and the information we collect is governed by Nigerian law and UK Law. By accessing or using the Loggcity Digital Service or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to Nigeria, UK and other countries, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
Sharing of Information.
5.1. With the public on the Loggcity Digital Service (your Loggcity Digital account that is made available publicly through the Loggcity Digital Service may include your first name, the first initial of your last name, and your general location);
5.2. With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf (including, without limitation, with third-party service providers that may use the information we share to help us and other companies detect inaccurate personal information and prevent fraudulent transactions);
5.3. In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
5.4. If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our Terms of Service, user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of you, Loggcity Digital or others;
5.5. In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company;
5.6. Between and among Loggcity Digital, and its current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership; and
5.7. With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through the Loggcity Digital Service that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
6. Social Sharing Features. The Loggcity Digital Service may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on the Loggcity Digital Service with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide those features.
7. Partnership Data Sharing. Loggcity Digital may share or disclose your public, aggregated or otherwise non-personal information you provide to us, such as your public postings, and aggregated user base, usage and activity data collected in connection with the Loggcity Digital Service. Other information, like your name, phone number, and other personally identifiable information, is not shared.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
9. Loggcity Digital takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
10. Account Information. You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging in to your account. If you would like to cancel your Loggcity Digital account entirely, please contact us, and enter your request for cancellation, but please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. For example, any reviews, forum postings and similar materials posted by you may continue to be publicly available on the Loggcity Digital Service in association with your account name even after your Loggcity Digital account is cancelled. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time for legitimate business purposes.
11. Location Information. When you first download or launch any of our mobile applications that collect location information or first use any features that use location information, you will be asked to consent to the application’s collection of this information. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove all of our mobile applications form your device.
Even if you do not provide us with consent to collect precise location information from your mobile device or platform, we may use your IP address to infer an approximation of your location when using certain features of the Loggcity Digital Services.
12. Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies used in connection with the Loggcity Digital Service. To delete or disable flash cookies please visit www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/ security for more information. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Loggcity Digital Service.
13. Promotional Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails, text messages, and other communications from Loggcity Digital by following the instructions in those emails, text messages or other communications or by logging on to your Loggcity Digital account and going to Settings.